The modern range of pots and planters allows you to choose the most suitable one for a particular potted plant. It is no secret that some plants thrive in pots made of ceramics, while others grow better in plastic and the third don’t depend on the material if only the conditions are good, etc. Today we would like to draw your attention to plastic flower planters.
Plastic pots and planters is a versatile solution for interior decoration and planting. Durable, high-quality and environmentally friendly plastic ensures durability and safety of each product. A large range presented at getpotted.com will allow everyone whether fans of “terracotta” classics or fans of bright colors and modern shapes to buy trough planters.
Pots of colored plastic are suitable for any occasion. They will fit perfectly into any interior and can be a bright and practical gift. Colored plastic pots attract fans of laconic shapes and simple lines. The lack of pattern and jewelry makes them a unique solution. On this occasion we have prepared for you a list of 10 uses for plastic flower pots and planters:
- Large plastic pots are suitable for interior and landscape design. They can be used both for zoning the space of large rooms, for example, a living-room or a dining-room, and for zoning the garden. Made of high quality plastic such pots are durable in use.
- Due to the fact that the plastic can be washed quickly and easily, plastic flower pots and planters can be used outdoors to decorate flowerbed, garden or uncovered spaces.
- Plastic pots are light, durable and at the same time practical, they have a wide range of sizes and that will meet the needs of everyone. That is why, you can choose a suitable size to complement the decor of your home and emphasize the furniture. For example, a bright plastic small-sized pot will perfectly suit to decorate the dining table. Also a small pot of bright color will be a great accent in a modern interior.
- You shouldn’t forget about the variety of forms of flower plastic planters. Sometimes, looking at the shape of the plastic pots in the form of a flower or a bowl, it dawns on you how you can arrange your home or office space, despite the fact that up to that moment nothing good came to your mind. Also, a variety of forms allows you to choose the pot, which will fit perfectly into the corner or repeat the form of the surrounding furniture that will create the integrity of the interior.
- Modern interior solutions assume the presence of glass furniture. Due to the fact that the ceramics are quite heavy, not every pot can be put on the glass shelf. But a plastic pot is characterized by lightweight and does not pose any threat to the glass surface, so you can put it there without any hesitation.
- When growing large plants such as Ficus, Dracaena, Strelitzia, which are usually located on the floor, many people choose a pot made of plastic which is easy to move if necessary. This fact allows you to use it outside in winter and inside in summer.
- Thanks to a large range of colors, you will be able to choose a favorite color of your child and brighten up the children’s bedroom or playroom, which will undoubtedly cheer him up.
- Combining several pots and putting them onto each other you will be able to decorate a porch of the house that will definitely attract guests.
- If you are the owner of a cinema, cafe or shopping center plastic pots will become an indispensable element for creating a pleasant atmosphere.
- Finally, if you are a creative person you can use flower plastic pots as original containers for keeping kitchen appliance, fruits and vegetables.