If you have tried almost everything from your pantry to treat hairfall and did not get the results, then it’s time to try ayurvedic hair serum. In this post, we will make you learn to prepare your own herbal hair serum using pomegranates for hair fall issue. Curd and lemon is still the best thing yet sometimes this remedy doesn’t suit few people and for them, pomegranate hair serum will work best.
Pomegranate has some qualities that tightens the hair follicles and makes roots stronger. This helps in preventing hair fall. You just need 30 days treatment (depending your hair type) to stop hairfall. In case you are losing your hair due to vitamin deficiency, mind that this hair serum won’t fix the issue. In that condition, biotin and folic acid supplements can help you a lot.
How to make Pomegranate Hairfall Control Serum?
- Take the peels of pomegranate and cut them into small pieces.
- Boil the peels in some water and heat to get a thick concentrate.
- Turn off the gas and let it cool
- Your hair serum is ready to use
You can apply this serum on your scalp directly. For oily scalp, you can add a teaspoon of yogurt to the serum while for dry scalp, mashed avocado will do great job.
How to Apply Pomegranate Hair Serum?
- Prior hair wash, wet your hair with spray.
- Use brush and comb to spread hair serum across your scalp
- Cover your head with a shower cap
- Allow the serum to work for minimum 40 minutes to an hour
- Wash your hair with herbal shampoo and nourish it with conditioner
You can follow this remedy for twice or thrice a week to prevent excess of hair loss. If you are regular at using this serum, you will notice the results within 30 days.
Besides using this serum, you must give a good oil massage to your hair scalp for better blood circulation. You can use coconut oil or any other oil that suits your hair type to prevent hair fall. Oil helps in curing dry flaky scalp. Rest pomegranate serum will help you side by side and prevent hair thinning. Always apply this ayurvedic hair serum thrice a week to give better nourishment to hair follicles.