There are a lot of options for the readers willing to find the books on productivity and motivation, but here we are listing the top ten books of all time. These are still popular and will remain so because of their practical approach and ease of adaptability for the reader. You will understand about writing the summary of a book after going through the list. Those who want to sharpen their writing skills must read these books, so here we go.
- Seven habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey: This book can be considered as the bible of motivation. This book is all time leaders in the list of books in productivity building and motivation. It not only gives you the clear cut pathway and approach towards bringing change in you but also suggests the feasible roadmap towards achieving anything in a systematic manner. If you are allowed to choose only one book on productivity, then this is the only choice.
- How to sell yourself? By Joe Girard: It is not the sales manual, but it is the best motivation tool that one can ever find. This best-seller has helped countless people in achieving their dream as it simply cuts all the competition that you have by teaching you the theory of only one of kind products.
- Eat that frog by Brian Tracy: The author puts the theory of Mark twain to face the worst in the morning so you are clear that nothing odd then this may happen to you. It is about scheduling the most important and typical task on the top priority in the “to do” list. The twenty-one practical tips on enhancing productivity are quite practical and can be applied easily in your life.
- The first 20 hours by Josh Kaufman: This is the book that will leave you surprised once you start with the techniques stated by Josh Kaufman. This is a handbook on skill development that shall be in the library of the people that are willing to enhance their productivity. The 20 Hours approach towards acquiring new skills is just an excellent way of learning new things without investing a lot of time.
- The miracle morning by Hal Elrod & Robert Kiyosaki: It is really wonderful to read this book that is among one of the highest rated books on Amazon. The concept is about making the smooth opening of the day to increase your productivity for the rest of the day. The miracle morning gives you the practical techniques for making your morning a life-changing inspiration.
- Getting Things Done By David Allen: Starting on with the books on the concept of effective habits to practical tips on beginning the day we have reached the point where you have to implement all your learning in day-to-day business. The techniques offered by the author are perfect in acquiring the skills for prioritization and workflow management.
- How to be a productivity ninja by Graham Alcott: In today’s world where the information is pouring in from unlimited sources, it becomes difficult to get the things done. Here the ninja technique of productivity by Graham Alcott can be excellent in improvising the speed. It is very much useful in getting the things done in a faster manner at both professional and personal levels. It helps you in loving the work you do.
- The One Minute To-Do List: Quickly Get Your Chaos Completely Under Control by Michael Linenberger: Now this time you will need the help of the techniques that are defined in this book to curb all the crap that may happen due to piles of work. It is one of the best books in teaching you the basic about organizing the work without losing your focus. A must read for acquiring the productivity basics.
- Better Than Before By Gretchen Rubin: This book is the best option to reinforce the learning that you have acquired so far. It gives you an idea about the importance of habits in being productive. It helps you in pointing out the habits that are derailing you as well as help you with the simple and effective tips on conquering these habits. One must read this book along with the first two books in the list as many times as one can.
- Rework by David Heinemeier Hansson & Jason Fried: This is considered as the book for enhancing the business productivity in the most practical way. It gives you details about the hacks that are detrimental to the business as well as let you understand the tactics that are required for working instead of discussing the same.
So far you have reached the end of the list and have adopted the techniques for getting more productive. One of the best ways to learn about writing is to summarize a book. This not only helps you in learning the art of writing for others but also widens your knowledge. This exercise can also be used by the fiction writers as it is also one of the novel writing tips. You have to read a lot of increase your imagination power and understand the usage of the words for creating pictures.